August Event Changes


I just wanted to take a minute to clear up any confusion about my August crop events.

There will be two this month:

Friday, August 14 $5 per person 7p-11p

Friday, August 28 FREE BYOS crop 7p-11p

At either crop you can bring whatever projects you may wish to work on.  At the $5 gathering on 8/14, I will be featuring Zoe, one of the newest paper packs from CTMH.  I will be teaching the Zoe WOTG that night and will have the completed WOTG on display for those who may want assistance.

I anticipate that the Home Office will get slammed this weekend which means if you think you want to work on the Zoe WOTG on 8/14, you should do your best to order it by 8/4 or 8/5 and pay the $7.95 shipping level.

Additionally, I am going to be trying something new for the next few months to see how it goes.  In this case I am going to be offering a kit for sale that matches the CTMH featured paper pack of the month.  I just finished cutting out all of the pieces and hope to have a sneak peek to show you tomorrow afternoon....

Finally, speaking of sneak peeks, you will definitely want to swing by this space around midnight tonight because that is when I will be posting my August Sneak Peeks.

CTMH Home Office has released a few new products from the Idea books EARLY...which means you can begin to purchase them on my website TOMORROW!

Check back then and be sure to let me know if you have any questions...

2 comments:

 
Poole's Peeps Blog Design by Ipietoon