Wrapping up September!

As we head into the last week of the month, I want to be sure no one misses out on the Stamp of the Month or the National Stamping Month stamp set specials.  Be sure to check out those tabs right here under their respective tabs.

Fellow CTMH consultants are fantastic about sharing their work.  While I am not always at the head of the creative pack, I think I have a pretty good reputation for helping you create something you've seen somewhere...just ask if you see something you like using our products and we can figure it out together.  I love showing folks how easy it is to create beautiful, simple artwork.  Check out the tags we made at my crop last Friday using Zoe...I saw these in a Home Office video and taught them to my intrepid Peeps (changed up slightly):


In the spirit of sharing, here is an awesome layout using Zoe and this month's Stamp of the Month which was created by Renee Resetar on my Pooles Peeps team, she took THIS Nevermore layout:
 

















and adapted it to this....creating her own "patterned" paper with the SOTM set and two colors of ink:




























THANK YOU RENEE for sharing with our consultant group and our team! I want to duplicate this layout and am working on finding just the right photos for it.

I'll be back tomorrow with more Zoe creations from this month for those who missed them in person at my events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Poole's Peeps Blog Design by Ipietoon