Who wants a Winter Weekend?

Many of you know that in my past life I held weekend crops in the winter and fall.  Recently, myself along with nine other Peeps attended my upline Tonya's Scrap Pink in Gettysburg PA.  I plan to attend that event again next year and encourage you to join us if at all possible.

Lately I've been itching to get back in the Winter Weekend game so I reached out to some location in the DE/MD resort area.  That's my fancy way of saying...at the BEACHES!

While I am not 100% ready to announce where and the costs, I hope you can trust that I am working hard to pull together the best location at a competitive price.

What I will tell you is WHEN:  MARCH 4 - 6 2016 and the WHERE:  OCEAN CITY, MD

I have room and meal pricing and just have to firm up a few things regarding the package and ask some clarifying questions.  I will also be checking with my team members to see if any of them are interested in providing this event to their customers as well.

So please be patient with me for a bit longer and I hope this photo, a view from EVERY hotel room, can entice you to choose our Winter Weekend to attend.



Questions? Ask away and I'll answer if I can....but full details will be published in a flyer shortly.

4 comments:

 
Poole's Peeps Blog Design by Ipietoon