Peeps "Heart" FUNdamental Scrapbooking!

This past weekend, I had six lovely Peeps at my house learning how to scrapbook "FUNdamental Style" uisng CTMH products.  If you are wondering what this means, it is a simple style, with basic photo sizes (4x6, 3x4, 3x3, etc), no stamping and simple embellishments.

On Saturday we made three layouts using the Sangria paper packet which I then embellished with Fundamentals stickers, coordinating Sangria Complements and yes, some stamping, etc. for folks who wanted to see the whole shebang.

When I scheduled that class, I did not know about the AWESOME special CTMH would be offering....along with a FIVE LAYOUT workshop.  This month you can purchase a bundle which includes an album, Fundamentals paper packet, Fundamentals stickers and Fundamentals assortment and will receive page protectors for FREE.

Enhancing the FUN is the five layouts CTMH has designed which you can put together.  Knowing that my Peeps like to create together, I will be teaching this workshop on Saturday, 11/21 from 9am - 3pm and here is how it will work:


  • Each cropper MUST have their own of the following three products: Z3126 Paper Fundamentals Enchantment Pack $19.95, Z3164 Fundamental Stickers Enchantment Pack $6.95 and Z3098 Fundamental Assortment Peacock $9.95
  • Each cropper will pay a workshop fee of $5 which will include a light lunch and a full-color cutting and layout guide
  • Each cropper will get instruction from me on the best way to cut their papers
This class is already halfway filled so if you wish to attend, I need to hear from you.  If you would like me to order these products for you, the deadline is 11/10/2015.

For those who love stamping and embellishing, don't worry...there are new ways coming after the holidays to teach CTMH workshops and I hope they will appeal to ALL of my Peeps.

If you have any questions about this event, please reach out and ask...thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Poole's Peeps Blog Design by Ipietoon