Happy Times for National Scapbook Day!

For those of you who weren't able to attend National Scrapbook Day in person, I want to be sure you experience some of the beautiful things you can create with the Happy Times paper packet, part of this month's campaign for National Scrapbooking Month!!

There are two ways you can bring Happy Times home for yourself:

1) Head to my personal website www.mariapoole.ctmh.com and order the Happy Times paper packet for $14.95 each.  When you choose this option, you will recieve a handout designed by consultant Tina Lovell and provided by the CTMH Home Office with three beautiful layouts using this paper and some coordinating products.








2) How about getting the paper pack for FREE? For each $60 you spend, you receive a FREE Happy Times paper packet.  How fun is that? And, if you order $60+ between now and May 31st, you will recieve the handout previously mentioned PLUS a bonus handout from me with four layouts and four cards.

I had so much fun putting together layouts for NSD that I want everyone to see how versatile this paper pack can be! As a result, I challenged myself to see how many things I could make with just ONE Happy Times pack and some coordinating cardstock.  In the end I was able to create two of Tina Lovell's layouts (#1 and #3--swapping one background paper in layout 3) plus FOUR MORE layouts which were based on patterns from our Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 how-to book (9035, $7.95).



The layouts use cardstock as the layout bases and for photo mats and other elements.  Here is a list of all of the coordinating products used (which may help you easily reach that $60 level).  New Products are highlighted in blue:

   CC1064 Happy Times stamp set $17.95


Z3217 Picture My Life Watercolor -- Gold $8.95   

   Z3132 Watercolor Paints

Z3188 Paintbrush Set $8.95 OR Z3224/Z3225/Z3226 Waterbrushes $5.95 each

Z3189 White/Gold Ribbon $5.95 (came in Regatta WYW kit)

Z3091 Pink Enamel Gems $3.95

Z1985 Gold Shimmer Trim $4.95

Z2012 Sequins Gold Assortment $2.95

Assorted cardstock colors  approx. $10.50 (I will pull the colors you need to complete the layouts the same way I did!)


Remember that when you attend workshops, using my inks, stamp sets and paints is included in your registration feee.  If you have questions about your order or about anything else, please feel free to contact me.  Email is usually the best way: poolespeeps@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy Happy Times and all that you can do with this paper pack...I sure did! Thanks for being a part of my Peeps family...I appreciate it.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Poole's Peeps Blog Design by Ipietoon