JANUARY Email just sent

Let's create something special...TOGETHER!
View this email in your browser

JANUARY 2016 Newsletter

Upcoming events...retiring products and more!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am so excited to help you get back into your photos, scrapbooks and other projects.  I spent some time over my vacation from work organizing the crop space in my house and learning the new equipment Santa brought for the workshop--a Cricut Explore Air and a Cuttlebug!

I am hoping to continue to offer a mixture of crops, page layout classes and other events.  If there is something YOU would like to learn more about, let me know and we can find a date/time to schedule that.

Check out the image at the top of this email....that is the cover of our Brand New Seasonal Expressions I catalog...attend any event to get yours for FREE!

Read on for info/links to this month's specials and for a list of upcoming dates for the first part of this year! Thanks for being part of my Peeps Family...I appreciate your business!
Check out the January Stamp of the Month here:

 http://poolespeeps.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month.html
This month's constant campaign celebrates National Papercrafting Month...check out the details:  http://poolespeeps.blogspot.com/p/monthly-specials_26.html

UPCOMING EVENTS

Registering for events is first come, first served and many events fill quickly.  To register, simply send me an email and I will send you a customized invoice which can be paid using your credit/debit card.  Checks can be mailed to my house as long as they arrive by the registration deadline.


Saturday, January 9th 9 am - 3 pm    
WHITE PINES PROJECT CLASS--FULL

Friday, January 22nd 7 pm - 11 pm   $5.00

Its a $5 Friday crop...which includes snacks, a small create n take and a door prize ticket. 

Friday, February 5th 7 pm - 11 pm    FREE Crop Night + Decorative Workshop Prep
I will be teaching my first NEW Workshop Your Way class on 2/9...if you want to do the decorative/stamping portions of the class, come for FREE the night before to prep them OR come for FREE to work on ANYTHING you wish.

FUTURE EVENTS 

Saturday,February 6th  Charlotte Workshop your Way CLASS 9am-3pm

Friday, February 19th $5 Crop Night 7 pm - 11 pm  LAST CHANCE TO ORDER FOR THE WEEKEND EVENT

Friday, February 26th, FREE Crop Night  PICK UP LAST MINUTE ITEMS FOR WEEKEND


MARCH 4 -6 PEEPS-Palooza Weekend Event in Ocean City, MD
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Poole's Peeps Blog Design by Ipietoon